Monday 25 October 2010

I Hate VAT

What a disaster of a day, 3 hours entering Dads accounts into my computer and then the accounts program decides to fail, ring help line and told I must pay £40 before they can help me, just about ready to tear hair out in frustration.
 
On to some good news, I managed to lose 7lb last week so I was chuffed to bits when I got on the scales at slimming on Thursday, just have to keep up the good work and stay away from the biscuit tin.

On a sad note, it is Sheila's last week in the shop, not looking forward to Friday, I am not only losing an employee but also a really good friend.  I have told Sheila to be prepared to have kettle on, on Wednesday's when I have a day off.

The card is still on a Christmas theme, made using the Forever Friends range of stamps. 

Must go, that VAT is still waiting to be completed, I am going to have a try on my old laptop, before getting paper, pencil and calculator out,
Have a good week, Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment