Monday 1 November 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Sorry for lack of recent blogs, things have been really busy here.  I would like to thank the ladies who attended the all day workshops on Friday and Sunday, I had a really nice time.
We have also managed to get my sister in law moved in to her new house over the weekend, she has kept my hubby Steve very busy, knocking down walls, plumbing in washing machines, furniture assembly and many other jobs, but all done now thank goodness.
A sad day on Friday as Sheila left, we had big hugs but no tears as I know we shall be keeping in touch, I have only phoned her twice already!
The card is only a quick one I made with the Papermania Classic Christmas set of stamps, I will photo the projects we made on the workshops soon.
We had some new goodies in on Thursday and the new DoCrafts magazine which is flying out.
Hope all is well in blog land, catch up soon, Deb x     

No comments:

Post a Comment