Thursday 4 November 2010

Thursday Class

We had a lovely class this morning, only 2 ladies, Ingrid and Tracey, we made two cards one of which is pictured below.  The card was made with Kanban stamps and a Xcut border punch, along with glitter, gems and ribbon of course. 

My day off yesterday and was I ready for it, didn't do much except for normal Asda shopping and boring old ironing, whoops forgot the exciting bit had a whiz round with my mate Dyson.

Off to slimming tonight, I am starving already but can't have my tea until I've been weighed at 7 o'clock, hoping for another 3 1/2 pounds off which will make a stone gone in 3 weeks.

I phoned Sheila today to wish her all the best as her son is getting married tomorrow, yes all the cup cakes are done.

Well a quick tidy up here and then time for home,

Thanks for looking

Debs x

1 comment: