Sunday 21 November 2010

Busy Week

What a week, started off on Monday getting ready for Tuesday's all day workshop and tiding up the work room which was well overdue, how do all those bits get on the floor, I am a crafter who needs a lot of room but always end up working in a very small space!
Tuesdays workshop went really well thanks to Jan, Liz, Ruth and Ingrid, we had a lovely day and I would like to thank my best friend Claire who helped out all day and looked after the shop for me,  Claire and I used to work together in a Bank years ago and have remained best friends ever since, she really has picked things up so quickly.
Wednesday was supposed to be a day off but turned out to be hectic.
Thursday another workshop in the morning and then designing the projects for next all day workshop.
Friday came and went in a flash with more designing and I was so pleased to finish the projects for the workshop.  Claire came over in the afternoon and we decorated the window ready for Christmas, baubles and tinsel everywhere,
Saturday yet another workshop, my lovely regular Saturday morning ladies plus two new ladies, we made the card shown above with the Sarah Kay stamp and a Christmas card.  I then spent the afternoon cutting and scoring card for Friday's class.  I cant understand why I have made the projects so complicated, it is going to take a long time to get ready.  Never mind i know what I will be doing all day Monday and Tuesday!!
Sunday has been a day of dog walking, shopping and a little snooze!!! 
Well that is what you call a catch up, off now to get my fix of Ant & Dec,
Deb xx     

No comments:

Post a Comment