Monday 11 October 2010

My Shop

Hello , I thought I would tell you a bit about how  I came to open my shop and why I named it  Monks Den Crafts.  I used to run a garage in Tutbury and in November 2002 decided to sell craft goodies in part of the garage shop.  The garage was on Monk Street in Tutbury and was very small hence the name Monks Den.  I then moved from the garage to Tutbury Mill Mews where I first met many of my customers, in December 2007 I made the move to Ashby de la Zouch, which was like going home as Ashby is where  I was born and bred and my Mum and Dad still live there.  Mum is often at the shop, popping in for a coffee and  lending a hand.  It has been good moving to Ashby as we now have a lovely work room upstairs for our classes and I have made lots of new friends as well as still seeing many of my Tutbury customers.  If you are ever in the area pop in for a cuppa and a browse round it is always lovely to meet new crafty friends.

Off now to get last few things together for tomorrows workshop, catch up soon, Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment