Thursday 7 October 2010

New to the World of Blogging!


Hi everybody, sitting here with Sheila teaching me how to be a blogger!  Much harder than I thought, will need a few more sessions before my lovely Sheila leaves me.  I know, very bad news but Sheila is going to be looking after gorgeous Ruby her grandaughter when her mum starts work at the beginning of November.  

I will be using this blog to showcase workshop projects and to keep you all updated on what we are up to, previews of new goodies we have in and generally to keep in touch.

The box above is made to keep your acrylic stamps in, or whatever you fancy. This is available as part of an all day workshop, other half of all day workshop to follow when I have got the hang of this blogging!!!!!

Catch you soon Deb xx

Hope this is ok for a first attempt!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb, this is very good for your first attempt at Blogging, it is very addictive. I started my blog almost 2 years ago and I have such fun reading what all my other blogger friends are up to.
    I have added you to my sidebar of favourite bloggers.
    Look forward to seeing your 'new venture' progress.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete