Monday 18 October 2010

Teddy Santa

This was a fancy fold card we made a few weeks ago in the Saturday morning class, using the Kanban cute teddy Christmas stamps with fluffy stuff to make him look most festive.
Sunday started with a wake up call from Jazz our German Shepherd dog about 8 o'clock requiring her breakfast and then an extra long weekend walk, I just kept thinking 'this is good for me' and all the calories I must be burning.  I then had the joys of food shopping, buying only healthy food as I started at Slimming World last Thursday and I want to be really good this week to drop a pound or two!  I will let you know on Friday how I have got on.  The afternoon was spent making healthy food for the rest of the week, including a low fat curry which actually turned out to be really tasty, even Hubby cleaned his plate!  Sunday night was spent in front of the telly catching up with Strictly, the X Factor and the new series of Desperate Housewives then an early night, mainly to stop me eating anything else!
I have had a good day at the shop, lots of tiding up and I had an appointment with a lovely lady called Sarah to help her design her wedding stationery, I hope she was pleased with the samples and has taken them home to get her partners approval.
That's all for now, Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment