Saturday 16 October 2010

Saturday Class

We had a lovely class this morning, with Janet, Cathy and Deb.  It was only three ladies but that made things much easier for me.   We made two cards using the Little friends stamps by Kanban, promarkers, acetate, punches and assorted card stock.  The first card was a box card with an acetate window and flowers to decorate.  The second card is for you horse lovers, yes I know you think I've gone mad as both cards are very cute!

I have not been to well this week with a nasty infection which caused very bad headaches and hard lumps on the back of my head, so it was off to the Docs on Thursday for a batch of antibiotics, they have kicked in thank goodness and I am now feeling much better.

I have Lorraine and Bob in the shop at the moment which is a great compliment as they have come all the way from Shropshire to visit the shop.  

Here are the cards we made today:


Hope you like the cards, have a lovely weekend.  Catch up soon, Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment