Tuesday 22 March 2011

Lots of Cards

Hello everyone, yes I know its been a while, sorry I'm not the best blogger but I will keep going and try to improve.  The apology is for Jan and Liz who called to see me today and I promised to blog tonight, I think I calmed the situation with a cup of tea but had better put plenty of cards on just in case the cuppa failed.  I have been really busy yesterday and today getting everything ready for the all day workshops which have taken off really well.  The project below is from last months workshop, I really must put some photos in mine, yes they will all be of my mad dog Jazzy.
The next picture is the box we made to put the frames in so you can give it as a gift.

We have had in the second collection from Craftwork cards which I just had to have as it is named Warren and that was my maiden name.  It is all really pretty and I really enjoyed the cards I made.  





Sorry about the quality of the photos my camera really didn't like the shinny paper!!!
The next cards are made with the Botanical range, I love the blue and green together.


My last card is one we made in the workshop on Saturday, I would like to welcome Sue who joined us for the first time, also a big hello to Brenda, Deb and Cathy my lovely Saturday morning gang.
Well off to bed for me, thanks for looking, 
Deb xx 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, and they look even better in real life! Love the Craftwork Cards products. - Deb

    ReplyDelete