Thursday 10 March 2011

Owl Mad!!!

Well I had a day off yesterday but all I did was boring housework, carpets that were desparate to be shampooed  due to my furry beast not wiping her feet after shes been for a walk (Jazzy) and much washing and ironing, so today I can play with bits of paper and card and design my other card for Saturday's class.
We had a lovely all day workshop on Tuesday and I promised Liz and Jan I would put my Owl cards on the blog, they are made with some Woodware clear stamps we have had in  and are sooooooo cute. 






I have used pro markers to colour the owls and the flowers in on the two brown 8x8 cards and stamped the owl onto two different papers on the last card.  The swirls are Sizzix dies and I used card and ribbon out of the shop which I am afraid I treat as my own private stash ( I also pay myself in craft goodies aswell).
Thanks for looking,
Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment