Sunday 6 March 2011

Cards with Cookies, YUMMY!!!!!!!

Hi to all, card making combined with cookies what a good idea!!  I made this card for something a bit different for one of the Saturday morning classes, I must add that not all the ladies cookies made it into the card some disappeared when we had the coffee break!! 

I made the apron template and thought it would be good to make a card and gift all in one.  Cathy one of the Saturday morning gang bought in the following week some cards she had made with Easter Eggs and Chicks on the front of the card and then filled the bag with Mini Eggs which is even more yummy.

We have had loads of new things in the shop including Sizzix dies, Spellbinder dies, lots of new stamps, ink pads, papers and I am expecting my Craftwork cards order in tomorrow so loads of lovely Card Candy and other goodies.  I will take lots of pics now I have eventually remembered to buy batteries for my camera and post soon.
I have a busy day tomorrow as it is the all day workshop on Tuesday and I still have some prep to do and a cake to make of course.
I don't seem to get enough time to do all I want, my head is full of ideas at the moment, I really seem to have got my inspiration back but isn't that always the case.
Thanks for stopping by,
Deb      

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card! Now you're going to have to start selling cookies as well as cake and craft. :-) - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah......that is really pretty.
    Love the cookie bag inside.
    Hope you and your mum are OK.
    Sorry I've not been in touch for ages......Ruby keeps me very busy.
    Hugs
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen Hollenback23 January 2012 at 03:02

    What a wonderful idea. You could do jelly beans for EASTER

    ReplyDelete