Saturday 26 February 2011

Spent too much!!!!!

Hi everyone, I have been busy again, it was the trade show at the NEC last Sunday and I had a great time, I just wish I could have spent more as there were so many lovely things, a kid in a sweet shop comes to mind.  It was also good as I met up with my good friend Gwen who has a craft shop in Lancashire and we don't get to see each other very often, Gwen is the one I blame for introducing me to rubber stamps and costing me a fortune over the last 20 odd years.
I placed an order with Craftwork Cards and have their Card Candy and shaped cards arriving soon, from Creative Expressions there are loads of new Spellbinders coming in, some are the extra large ones and the others are some of their new designs, Spellbinders blog is well worth a visit and has some super nice projects on it.  I then could not resist visiting the Sizzix stand so there are some new goodies coming from them as well.
I had the new Stampendous Jumbo Cling stamps in just before the show on a pre order and have been making lots of cards with them, I have put 2 photos on and was also going to put pics on of the stamps but silly batteries went in my camera so i will do that on my next blog.
Have a lovely weekend
Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment