Wednesday 2 February 2011

New Stamps and Cards

Hi, we have had these new stamps in from Kanban and I loved them straight away, the cards were ones we made in Saturday's workshop.  I found them very easy to use and hope you like the cards we made.
This was made on a large 8" by 8" card, using purple Stazon ink, pro marker pens, lavender pearl card, silver ribbon and of course some Stickles for the sparkle.
This was an A5 card, the image was stamped in black Stazon and coloured with gold and green H2O's which i haven't used for ages, I added some pretty ribbons and some beads to finish it off.


I will be busy for the rest of the week as I have 9 ladies coming on Saturday for a workshop, so loads of prep to do and then an all day workshop on Tuesday, there are a few spaces left on the Tuesday class, we are making a miniature chest of drawers, a note book and a card.  For Jan and Liz I will be making a big creamy sponge of course.  Hope you all have a good week, I have made quite a few cards which I will add soon, love to you all and thanks for looking,
Deb xx

1 comment:

  1. These new stamps look gorgeous Deb, also like the set you used in your last post.
    Hope to pop in soon.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete