Tuesday 25 January 2011

This is for Jan & Liz

As promised this morning here's my blog, I know I should blog more often but January has been most hectic so far.  But VAT done and Tax return nearly done when the inland revenue let me login, if you get your password wrong you have to wait 2 hours before trying again, do they think someone else might like to pay my tax!!!!!!!!!!

We have had some new Kanban stamps in, which I will photograph when I get home and post soon, I have made some cards with them already which I will also put on, yes which silly person left her camera at home.

We have a sale on at the moment and all Christmas stamps now have 40% off, so stock up for next year, we also have the Sizzix Tim Holtz Elegant Flourishes die in, it is on special offer at £9.99 instead of £13.99 while stocks last.    

This is a card I made using the same Artsy Floral stamps as used with my last card, this time an easel card with added Tattered Floral die cuts.

Catch up soon ,
Deb xx 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debs, Belated Happy New Year wishes to you and Mum. I haven't been able to visit as we have had no car. Should also have been in Spain. will explain when I pop in.
    Lovely card, I like this Artsy Floral Stamp and the Tattered Floral Dies Cuts.
    You are tempting me with Tim's Die Cuts LOL
    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb,
    So happy to follow your blog! Thank you for all the photos of your work; almost feel as if I am still there...Wish I were!
    Best regards to your mum and to mutual ladies we know.
    Love,
    Ayse

    ReplyDelete