Saturday 21 May 2011

AT LAST, She updates the Blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I'm a rubbish Blogger but been very busy with lots of workshops and not enough time.  This is for Jan and Liz who are no longer put off with just a cup of tea.  I am getting ready for my Holiday, I am going to Spain for 8 days with my best friend Claire on Monday.  I am really ready for a break and some peace and quiet, just lots of sunshine, plenty of books to read and an odd dip in the pool!!!

Here are a few of the things I have been up to, hope you like xx

These cards were made this morning in our workshop using the Stampendous Dragonfly stamp.


I have made the notebox and card for a new home gift, they where made with the set by Woodware and I have stamped the house onto an assortment of papers with ribbon and card candi to finish off. 

Best get a move on, still loads to do, must leave the shop tidy for Mum and Ingrid who are holding the fort next week.
Bye for now,

Debxx

1 comment:

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    my page hultquist stockists ()

    ReplyDelete