Sunday 4 October 2015

Flurry of Wishes



Hi, this is a card I have made for my Class on Saturday, I seem to be going through my blue phase at the moment, I do love Lost Lagoon!
I have stamped the snowflakes in Versamark and used white embossing powder, I then punched them out with the Snow Flurry punch, it is really handy as it punches 2 snowflakes at a time.  I used 6 small and 6 of the larger ones, placing them evenly around a circle drawn in pencil.  For the  background I have used the Softly Falling Textured Impressions embossing folder. 



I put a jewel in the centre of each snowflake to finish them off.


The Noel is then stuck in the middle of the wreath instead of a stamped greeting.

I hope you like,

Love Deb xx






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment