Tuesday 21 December 2010

Happy Christmas

I would like to wish all my friends and customers a very Happy Christmas and thank you all for your support over the last year and here's to a good 2011.

As you can tell by the lack of blogs I have been very busy, but now the last workshop is over and I am looking forward to some time at home over the holiday.  The shop closes on Thursday 23rd December and we open again on Tuesday 4th January.

Below is a Christmas ornament we made in Saturday's workshop,the ladies really enjoyed making this and it is nice to think of it hanging in their homes this Christmas.  I cannot take all the credit for this and thanks go to Sue Grewcock who showed me this design although I have chosen different colours and embellishments.
We have just had in 2 new EK Success punches, long awaited for as they were ordered in April 2010, I have used them both and they go through card beautifully.  I have lots of ideas for using these punches and cant wait to get started, they are coming home with me for their Christmas jolly's.

 Once again, wishing you all a lovely Christmas,
Lots of love, Debs xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment